A collection of late night often Ambien-induced texts
Though the late-night texting from Joolie has almost completely come to an end, there is still the legacy of the texts left behind. Enjoy…
- I really should wear hats. Did you ever see the ”Pet Psychic” episode where the psychic lady said the owners should put a hat and scarf on their llama, and it cured all the llama’s emotional problems (EPs)? Maybe a hat would cure all of my llama problems.
- That’s gonna bruise.
- Just saw that your cell listing is right above McKonkey’s. Code red. Too risky. Abandon mission.
- What? You don’t think those Alabama hill people talking about getting probed by aliens is funny? What’s wrong with you?
- Do not watch Today’s Oprah. I repeat, DO NOT WATCH TODAY’S OPRAH.
- If I am ever charging into battle, I will be yelling “SPORK!!!”
- I mean, you have to draw the line somewhere, and I draw it here: bucket panties.
- Do you have a scanner? I need to scan this photo of my dog’s cankles. Also, of his tankle (the chup on his back that folds over part of his tail). He’s so awesome.
- I wish I had one of those amazing t-shirts with a wolf howling at the moon on it, only I’d want it to be a pug.
- Remember when we decided to use only colored light bulbs in our house on Indian Street? That was a weird couple of days.
- You know what I regret? Never learning to play the tuba. I think I would be kickass at tubaing.